NZBManager App – NZBManager is an easy to use tool, to manage all of your NZB services. It’s not a stand-alone download application and depends on the supported software listed below. The currently supported services are:
NZBManager App features!
– Sickbeard (included support for SickRage and Sickgear)
– Newznab Indexers
NZBManager App Premium info
NZBManager Premium is now available as well when you purchase NZBManager Premium you’ll:
– Have No Ads
– Have the option to add NZB’s to SABnzbd or NZBGet by URL & File.
– Have the option to send NZBs from indexers to SABnzbd and/or NZBGet.
– Have the option to add NZB’s to click on links who point to an NZB files
– Have the option to add Torrents to Transmission, Deluge or uTorrent by file or URL.
– Have the option to add Torrents by clicking on torrent links on websites.
– Have the option to add movies to Couchpotato or Radar by pressing the share button in the IMDB app.
– Have the option to reorder downloads in SABnzbd and NZBGet.
– Have the option to upload NZB files to SABnzbd and NZBGet from your file explorer.
– Have the option to upload Torrents to Transmission, Deluge or uTorrent from your file explorer.
– Have the option to scroll categorized through your media by long pressing the scrollbar.
– Have the option to add shortcuts (Android 7.1 or higher) so you won’t have to wait until the app has been booted to select a different service.
– (BETA) Have the option in Sonar to receive notification about episodes that are about to air.
– Support me to continue the development of NZBManager.
There will be coming more features for NZBManager Premium in the future.
I would really appreciate it if you leave some feedback below.
If you find any kinds of bugs, please use the built-in issue reporter and I’ll try to fix it asap.
For personal reasons send me an email at the address below.
• GreenRobot – Eventbus
• Square – LeakCanary, Picasso, OkHttp, Retrofit
• ReactiveX – RXJava, RxKotlin, RxAndroid
• Mike Penz – Iconics Library, MaterialDrawer, about library
• Poroporo – Paperboy
• Mert Şimşek – MaterialIntroView, progress layout
• Fran Montiel – PersistentCookieJar
• NanoHttpd – NanoHttpd
• FutureMind – Fastscroller
• Big Nerd Ranch – Expandable RecyclerView
• Google – AppCompat, Design, CardView, RecyclerView, MultiDex, Constraint, Firebase, Gson
• JodaOrg – JodaTime Library
• Fabric – Crashlytics
– The developer does not take any responsibility for use of this application.
– The application uploads crash reports to a server. So it’s much easier for the developer to fix bugs.